- The best time to apply for enrollment is right now for the best chance to guarantee a spot!
- We typically commence the enrollment process in February for students to start in September.
- We also take applications at any time for students wishing to enroll during the current school year.
We are a Catholic school and we welcome students of all denominations!
If this sounds like something you would like for your child(ren) please follow the steps below to apply for admission to our school.
How to Apply
- Download the Application Form
- Fill out the application form and bring it together with:
– A copy of the child’s birth certificate
– If applicable, a copy of his/her last report card and any specialist assessments (ex. Speech-Language, Occupational Therapy, etc) or IEP (Individual Education Plan)
to our main office, or fax it in to 604-485-7984
Once the application has been received and reviewed, an appointment will be set up for you to come and meet the principal, our pastor and members of the Parish Education Committee.